Beartooth Products Recoil Pad Kit 2.0 Neoprene
|Grind to Fit||No|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Beartooth’s Recoil Pad Kit 2.0 is a great way to eliminate hard-hitting recoil and properly fit your gun. The stretchy slip-on neoprene sleeve fits nearly all gunstock sizes and works excellent with both shotguns and rifles. Simply insert foam into sleeve and pull on – no more gunsmithing. Rubber backing keeps the high-density inserts in place – which are constructed of closed cell foam, known for its exceptional high energy absorption properties. The various insert sizes can be used interchangeably to precisely achieve your desired cushioning level. Offers a superior fit and feel versus rubber slip-ons. Easily adjust your gun’s fit with the included spacers. Another key feature in the improved 2.0 version is the angled opening, which allows for convenient swivel stud access. By reducing recoil, Beartooth’s RPK can assist in eliminating shoulder fatigue while improving your shooting accuracy. Shot after shot, the Recoil Pad Kit gets it done.
One size fits most. Intended to fit snug, rubber back prevents slipping. Accommodates butt plates up to 5″ in height and 1.875″ in width. Fits women and compact firearms but may not be as snug.
- Greatly improves shooting comfort and accuracy
- Easily slips over existing recoil pad, no gunsmithing or drilling
- Reduces recoil by 40%
- Rubber backed fabric grips to wood or synthetic stocks, keeping foam inserts in place at all times
- Stretchy neoprene accommodates a large range of stock shapes and sizes, also guaranteeing a tight fit
- 4 sizes of inserts for increased versatility (1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″)
- Angled opening for easy swivel stud access
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.