Daniel Defense AR-15 MK18 Pistol Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm 10.3″ Barrel
|Finish||Flat Dark Earth|
|Barrel Length||10.3 Inches|
|Barrel Finish||Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate|
|Gas Block Diameter||0.75 Inches|
|Gas System Length||Carbine|
|M4 Feed Ramps||Yes|
|Upper Receiver Type||A3 Flat-Top|
|Barrel Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel|
|Handguard||RIS II Mk18 Quad Rail, Free Float|
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included||Yes|
|Muzzle Device||Daniel Defense Flash Hider|
|Mil-Spec or Commercial||Mil-Spec|
The Daniel Defense MK18 Complete AR-15 Pistol Upper Assembly is a faithful recreation of the US Navy’s Mk18 Mod 1 platform, and features a Premium 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel made from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel that is Chrome Lined for durability and corrosion resistance. M4 feed ramps are incorporated into the barrel extension and upper to enhance reliable feeding, while a true 5.56×45 NATO chamber ensures that both commercial and higher pressure surplus mil-spec ammunition may be safely used. The bolt and carrier both pass a thorough Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) test for guaranteed structural integrity, and the gas key is properly staked to its mil-spec bolt carrier. All steel parts feature a heavy Mil-Spec Phosphate finish for superior corrosion resistance and durability, while aluminum parts are Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
This upper comes equipped with a 9.5″ Flat Dark Earth RIS II Mk18 Quad-Rail Handguard that covers a pinned, low profile gas block at the carbine gas port position and Free Floats the barrel for increased accuracy potential. The RIS II provides ample room for adding tactical accessories, while also creating a full length, uninterrupted top rail surface with the A4 Flat-Top receiver that can accommodate a shooter’s chosen optic and/or iron sight arrangement. Complete with charging handle assembly and Daniel Defense Flash Hider, the MK18 upper is ready to drop onto any pistol or registered SBR small pin lower receiver.
An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
- Mil-Spec Upper with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile bolt carrier group, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense RIS II MK18 Handguard, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F
AR-STONER AR-15 Slick Sided Upper Receiver Assembly 6.5 Grendel 16
There are no reviews yet.