Defiance Tenacity Receiver
|Action Type||Bolt Action|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Action Length||Short Magnum|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||2.645 Pounds|
As Defiance has grown it has gained more equipment and more abilities. The already popular Tenacity has been updated with these advances to now come standard with an integral recoil lug. With the integral recoil lug and precision machined bolt the Tenacity guarantees a headspace tolerance of +/- .001″ action to action.
Since some shooters and hunters don’t always need custom options, Defiance has introduced a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value. The Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same tolerances as the Rebel and Deviant. Limited options, but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.