Griffin Armament ATM Barrel Sig P365 9mm Luger 1/2″-28 Threaded with Micro Carry Compensator Stainless Steel Nitride
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Sig Sauer P365
|Shipping Weight||0.240 Pounds|
Griffin Armament ATM (Advanced Threaded Match) Barrels are billet machined from 416R chromium stainless steel to exacting tolerances for the ultimate in drop in match performance. Chambers are honed and polished to ensure an extremely smooth surface finish and optimal reliability with a wide range of ammunition from training to duty ammo. Two years of research and testing provided the appropriate knowledge to machine the barrel dimensions for a perfect fitment; providing the best possible accuracy without sacrificing factory reliability. Designed with concealed carry users in mind, this barrel gives you the utility of accessory and suppressor support while providing uncompromising reliability. Don’t lose confidence in your carry handgun by using sub par components.
- 416R Pre- hardened chromium stainless steel for peak accuracy potential through service life
- Black Nitride finish resists surface wear & corrosion while providing increased surface hardness
- ½”-28 threaded muzzle for suppressor or accessory support
- Target crowned muzzle
- Honed and polished chambers to ensure reliable function across a broad range of ammo
- Broach cut rifling for reduced stress and uniformity of the bore
- All critical machining done in single work holding for exacting tolerances and manufacturing consistency from batch to batch
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.