IMI Ammunition 50 BMG 661 Grain M33 Full Metal Jacket
|Grain Weight||661 Grains|
|Configuration||(7 Boxes of 10)|
|Muzzle Velocity||2910 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||12432 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Full Metal Jacket|
Brand new production M33 Ball (not surplus or aged-out), non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases. This ammunition is a great choice for the shooter looking for a great affordable round for target shooting, training and practice.
Established in 1933, IMI is a defense systems house specializing in the development, integration, manufacturing and life cycle support of modern land, air and naval combat systems and HLS solutions. IMI’s world class combat-proven systems are developed by vertically integrated expert teams, working in close cooperation with the customers, the most prominent being the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). IMI’s products have been qualified with the IDF, US Military (Air Force, Army and Navy) and NATO nations.
- Plastic Box of 10 = As pictured
- Ammo Can of 70 = 7 boxes of 10 in a mil-spec M2A1 metal Ammo Can
- Convenient 10 round plastic storage boxes and mil-spec M2A1 metal ammo can
- Complies with MIL-C-10190D specifications
- In use by the IDF, U.S. Army and NATO forces
There are no reviews yet.