Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Barrel Glock 17 Gen 5 9mm Luger
|Finish||Salt Bath Nitride|
|Material||416 Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Length||5.03 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.340 Pounds|
The Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be. This replacement match grade barrel is manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, this barrel will provide a lifetime of service and offers unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols.
This barrel is ready to use and has been pre-fit to facilitate a direct drop in, no gunsmithing is required. Tighter dimensions and an oversized lock-up areas yields greater shot-to-shot accuracy. The barrel features a polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior, maximum chamber support and an improved feed ramp design. Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with appropriate thread protector installed
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.