Magpul Stock PRS GEN3 Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-15, LR-308 Synthetic
|Fixed or Collapsible||Fixed|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Length Collapsed||14.3 Inches|
|Length Extended||15.7 Inches|
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts:
- Front/Rear – rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.