Ruger Max-9 Semi-Automatic Pistol
|Barrel Length||3.2 Inches|
|Front Sight||Night Sight|
|Rear Sight||Fixed Notch|
|Slide Finish||Black Oxide|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer|
The Ruger Max-9 Semi-Automatic Pistol with manual safety is a compact, centerfire, striker-fired, magazine-fed, autoloading, recoil-operated pistol. The Max-9 pistol
is chambered for the 9mm Luger cartridge. The Max-9 pistol is constructed from an alloy steel slide, an alloy steel barrel, and a glass reinforced nylon grip with anodized frame insert for precision and stability.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Reversible magazine release
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.