Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P 9 M2.0 C.O.R.E Semi-Automatic Pistol
|Extra Features||w/o Red Dot|
|Barrel Length||5 Inches|
|Trigger Type||Action Tuned Curved|
|Front Sight||White Dot|
|Rear Sight||White Dots|
|Slide Finish||Anodized Black|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer|
The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistol is an addition to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Trigger Stop to Adjust the Overtravel
- PC Tuned Action with Audible Trigger Reset
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.